Sunday, March 24, 2013

Virtual Assistant - how to earn money at home

beautiful-jpg
I always love to learn new things that I can use and share with my readers too. I'm a little lacking in the blog. But I'm good. I've studied a bit of new things planned to test new strategies and I got some work online. I feel like I've done a lot in this period. I registered on the site freelance work. Earlier I wrote about the site Elance.com. Now have added oDesk and Freelance.com.


Until recently, the income as "freelance writer," I did not take correctly. But, first, as a final conclusion, we should all try. Assert their literary capabilities difficult for me, and I decided to try out as a virtual assistant. Virtual assistants are independent contractors who work remotely and provide services to clients. Virtual Assistants offer services with different experiences and skills, virtual assistants who specialize in areas such as data entry services, web research, online data entry, offline data entry, marketing, graphic and web design, IT support, etc.


How to get started as a virtual assistant

 

If you decide to become a virtual assistant must register for a free Virtual Assistant Forums, and you will find an open virtual assistant jobs, ask questions in the forum, how to start a VA business.

There is a great opportunity to search for jobs on LinkedIn. I recommend going to the advanced search area and type in the virtual assistant, and you can find some great opportunities. Before you apply for a job, make sure your LinkedIn profile is completely filled out and all your skills are.

Many offers VA sites Elance, oDesk, Freelance.com, be mindful of these sites, a lot of scams.
Twitter is another great place where you can hire a virtual assistant. Start by searching phrases # virtualassiatant. Then highlight the results of the tweets that match people looking for your services. Once you have created a list of tweets and deal with these people on a regular basis, do retweet, please contact via the contact form, send a DM.

A virtual assistant can be a good job that pays anywhere between $ 5 and $ 30 per hour, depending on your skills. Start small, and look for reputable clients, and you can build a profitable business as a virtual assistant.

16 comments:

  1. Hello dear, I am so glad to read your nice post and I appreciate your points and tips which you shared with us. I love my program, in which I make suitable income and It’s machine. It is cheap by only Cell Phone Ads. I earn good income. This is a link, which is beneficial for me, http://tinyurl.com/bna2y2e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi good information, please keep doing a good job!

    You may also be interested in blog about similar topic here:
    Monkey Cash Money

    or if you are in to sport betting you must visit this one:
    Betting Slip Blogspot

    Cheers!

    btw: will you be interested in links exchanging? (like for example Partners website?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank for sharing information for us. The information at this website with design are truly amazing for leaner. I truly appreciate your information. Please deliver the information for us regularly.
    Make Money Online
    Earn Money Online
    Make Money Online
    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work.
    http://akelitereview.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will bookmark this post, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want to earn money fast, and become a billionaire? try this one. visit this websites and click the web advertizers.com logo

    http://www.havemoneyonline.imniches.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Olga.
    First of all I would like to big thank you for your excellent blog post about Virtual assistant to make money.

    Virtual Assistant belongs to a freelance job that anybody can perform this type of work remotely who have basic knowledge of computer, internet and English language.

    I also have been doing jobs on different companies through the freelance websites like Elance, Odesk and Guru.

    Are you sure that you are earning real money right there at this moment from virtual assistant? How much do you earn as a Virtual assistant? Please share with me.

    As I am a blogger, I have all the knowledge of internet marketing, blogging, SEO, Admin support, Research, Data Entry, Virtual assistant, English Language. That is why I am making money from different types of Admin support jobs online as a freelancer.

    If you are a reader of this comment, I would recommend to study my blog :
    Make Money Online Offline At Home and read all the related articles to freelance jobs and "Make Money Online Offline At Home" . Leave your comment there if you like the post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for share this useful information after reading your post to make money online i have signup in odesk guess what i have got my first project thanks to share details about virtual assistant like Odesk and elance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
    Virtual Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, nice post and a good source of information. It really shows that you're an expert in this field. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up! also visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this. I will try it and will start earning money at home but can you tell me the difference between virtual assistant and personal assistant?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes i started home based business as personal virtual assistant. I am really happy and thank you for motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your experience and very informative post my friend. visit more info Earn money online

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have used many tools before and didn’t get accurate signal but one of my friends tell me to do binary trading and then also suggest me My Cash Bot. I took my decision to do that. I make an account a invested some of money and it was the best decision I take in my life. Now I am a free and online earner you may practice it MyCashBot official website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...