Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Social Media Tools: Trunk.ly



With social bookmarks all familiar, but Trunk.ly much better than the usual social bookmarking.


After registering and connecting social networking sites that I use Trunk.ly automatically stores and indexes all the links that I share on Facebook, twitter, and all I have a bookmark on Delicious or Pinboard. Also, I can add any RSS feed and will index Trunk.ly reports that food. I can even have Trunk.ly extract all links embedded in posts in any food
Trunk.ly automatically collects links you share on Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, ... and makes them searchable.
Earlier last month it was reported that both Twitter and Facebook quietly removed support RSS feeds from their sites, Facebook Although later added it back.
Here's my page Trunk.ly - see all my shared links in reverse chronological order:




Enter Trunk.ly.

With Trunk.ly, all links, I tweet or message is selected and saved on my bill as a bookmark. Then I can reference and search through them later. 

I have developed quite a stream course. I find cool things I tweet to share it with you, Trunk.ly does the rest of the routine work. Trunk.ly preclude a full step in this process adds the ability to do anything to find.

 Think about how your personal Trunk.ly Assistant automatically bookmarks. You tell me where to look and Trunk.ly searches and brings in references.
Where can pull Trunk.ly links?
Currently:

  • Twitter
  • RSS Feeds
  • Facebook
  • LinkIn
  • Delicious
  • Pinboard


Trunk.ly has many other functions of government are included. For example, in the Tools button, you can get a browser toolbar, so you can send links directly to your Trunk.ly. You can also get a widget to place on your site that displays your latest items indexed Trunk.ly. 

Learn more about Trunk.ly reading their blog.

Elivam enjoyed this post share it with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...